Sunday, September 24, 2023

About Us- Rover Snacks

The kiddo behind Rover Snacks.

 


 

I am 10 years old. Love legos, computers and fun things out doors. But I have a drive for keeping busy, my mom says “I like working”. I do, but in things I like! For example, I really like dogs and baking. 
I have 4 Pomeranians who I love a bunch, since I don't have any siblings, sometimes I joke around and think of them as brothers and sister. But instead of fighting with them I just have to chase my socks around the house and expect my Lego's and toys go missing... hopefully not for good!
There are a few things I have learned about dogs that seem to be 100% true... 
1. They really ARE your best friend. 
2. They're always there when you have food. 
3. They are full of love and usually like to play unless their old. 
4. They LOVE human food. 
    Recently my Grandma was diagnosed with a terminal cancer they cant fix, she's one of my hero's because she is always tough and never complains. She's had almost 39 rounds of Chemo. 
She helps me practice my dialogue and get more comfortable speaking to strangers in help with selling my dog treats. 
My mom helps make the pack of Pomeranians their own human grade dog food and they cant wait for dinner each night. As it turns out a good family friend who owns his own professional animal bakery & small animal supply chain providing most local feed stores in surrounding areas with his treats….   has allowed me to learn! Ground up! 
He has mentored me in my business professionally and I’m still learning every day.
I appreciate you supporting my enthusiasm for becoming an entrepreneur!!

   If you have any questions please let me know!  

We are usually at dog parks on the weekends 

Also do personal order through the week. I get more biscuits every week.

Thank you for shopping local for your pets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flavors/ ingredients

More photos of new flavors coming soon.